Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just sittin' on the front porch...

I had the best time last week. On Wednesday I went to visit Ricky and Vickie... my brother and sister-in-law...and it was so relaxing and I enjoyed our visit so much...they live about 2 hours from me and seems I never go see them often enough. They live about five miles outside of town and at night ohhh it's so quiet you only hear the crickets and maybe a way off barking dog...hope it was a dog!

I was sitting out on the porch that evening just rocking away and of course you don't turn on the ceiling fan light cause then you'd be swarmed with bugs ...so I'm sitting there and I looked out across the acre of yard and I'm looking through the trees and I can see the glow of eyes, several pairs of eyes...and all three dogs of theirs were close to the house...Eeeeeeeeee....went in the house really quick...that's really creepy for a city girl...









1 comment: